CLEARING 2016 WITH TUTELAGE LTD
Have you received you’re A Level results today? Didn’t meet UK grade requirements for Medicine or Dentistry? Planning to take a gap year to improve grades? Tutelage Ltd have the answers. Tutelage Ltd provide an alternative route for students wanting to study Medicine and Dentistry. We still have places available for September 2016 entry at our partner universities in Europe. Places are very competitive and all spaces will be taken up very soon!
1. Our partner universities are GMC/GDC approved meaning you can come straight back to the UK and work (not affected by BREXIT)
2. The grade requirements are LOWER than the UK
3. NO UKCAT or BMAT needed!
4. GUARANTEED ENTRY – FAST TRACKED ADMISSIONS
For more information, read about our services for a detailed list of what we provide!
HOW TO APPLY ON (OR BEFORE) RESULTS DAY:
1. YOUR RESULTS – Whatever your results (or predicted results), contact us and we will discuss all your options regarding studying Medicine/Dentistry abroad!
2. APPLICATION – Our representatives will guide you through the application process and apply directly to the university on your behalf to make sure you attain your guaranteed place!
3. SUBMISSION – After submitting your documents, we will work closely with the university to process them and you will be informed immediately upon receiving your offer!
4. TRANSITION – You will transition with us to your chosen university. Our trusted and experienced representatives will fly with you and help you enrol, settle in, find accommodation and everything else in between!
We have noted the exponential rise in students pursuing the option to study abroad and urge anyone who would like to find out more to do so as soon as possible. Currently, we are taking applications for Medicine and Dentistry for ALL of our partner universities. So, if you are interested in applying or simply finding out more, then get in touch with us! Our representatives will help you explore your options and secure a place onto a Medicine or Dentistry course in Europe! Our application process is simple; we do all the leg work to ensure our students have as smooth a service as possible. Furthermore, our consistently high student satisfaction rate speaks volumes about the quality of the service we provide!
CLEARING 2016 HOTLINES: 0203 617 1785 OR 0208 004 7489
CONTACT US NOW OR EMAIL US ON INFO@TUTELAGE.ORG.UK
Tutelage Ltd, Peel House, 34 – 44 London Road, Morden, London, SM4 5BX