CLEARING 2017 WITH TUTELAGE LTD
CLEARING 2017 – Have you received you’re A Level results today? Didn’t meet UK grade requirements for Medicine or Dentistry? Planning to take a gap year to improve grades? Tutelage have the answers. Tutelage provide an alternative route for students wanting to Study Medicine and Dentistry. We still have places available for September 2016 entry at our partner universities in Europe.
Places are very competitive and all spaces will be taken up very soon!
For more information, read about our services for a detailed list of what we provide!
HOW TO APPLY ON (OR BEFORE) RESULTS DAY:
1. YOUR RESULTS – Whatever your results (or predicted results), contact us and we will discuss all your options regarding studying Medicine/Dentistry abroad!
2. APPLICATION – Our representatives will guide you through the application process and apply directly to the university on your behalf to make sure you attain your guaranteed place!
3. SUBMISSION – After submitting your documents, we will work closely with the university to process them and you will be informed immediately upon receiving your offer!
4. TRANSITION – You will transition with us to your chosen university. Our trusted and experienced representatives will fly with you and help you enrol, settle in, find accommodation and everything else in between!
We have noted the exponential rise in students pursuing the option to study abroad and urge anyone who would like to find out more to do so as soon as possible. Currently, we are taking applications for Medicine and Dentistry for ALL of our partner universities. So, if you are interested in applying or simply finding out more, then get in touch with us! Our representatives will help you explore your options and secure a place onto a Medicine or Dentistry course in Europe! Our application process is simple; we do all the leg work to ensure our students have as smooth a service as possible. Furthermore, our consistently high student satisfaction rate speaks volumes about the quality of the service we provide!
* Guaranteed Entry based on Pass Assurance if Entrance Test is required.
CLEARING 2017 HOTLINE: 0203 617 1785
CONTACT US NOW OR EMAIL US ON INFO@TUTELAGE.ORG.UK
Tutelage Ltd, 116 Merton High Street, SW19 1DB