Student Visa (NON EU Applicants)

Non EU residents are required to apply for a visa, alongside their university application. We are able to assist you and guide you with this if needed; as well as supply the necessary documents that may be officially required.

You will also be required to make a Bulgarian ID card; See ‘Bulgarian ID card’