CLEARING 2019 HOTLINE: 0203 617 1785
Received your Results? You may have just missed out on your UK grade requirements for Medicine or Dentistry. Planning to take a gap year to improve grades?
Tutelage provides an alternative route for students wanting to Study Medicine and Dentistry this September.
We have places available for September 2019 entry at our partner universities in Europe. Places are very competitive, and all spaces will be taken up very soon! We now also partner with universities in Georgia, paving the way for even more opportunities.
Being an increasingly popular option; studying Medicine and Dentistry abroad, allows students to graduate with fully GMC certified and internationally recognised degree’s, allowing them to return to the UK, Europe or Elsewhere to work.
Why choose Tutelage? Beginning your journey of Medical Studies is already a daunting prospect, and the idea of relocating abroad could be stressful, however fortunately Tutelage provides a renowned full relocation service, not only accompanying students abroad but also helping them settle in.
By using a team of current and former students, Tutelage provides a unique relocation service, making the students transition as simple as possible. It provides networking opportunities with students in the upper years, alongside other new students that travel to their university as a group. This is only one aspect of the services that Tutelage can provide for you, alongside helping you through your application, providing assistance throughout your course and then helping with future career choices once you’ve completed your course through the graduation service.
Find out more about our available Universities
For more information, read about our services for a detailed list of what we provide!
CLEARING 2019 HOTLINE: 0203 617 1785
COME AND VIST US AT OUR OFFICE FOR INSTANT APPLICATION or APPLY ONLINE NOW AND GET ADMISSION! GUARANTEED ENTRY*.
HOW TO APPLY ON (OR BEFORE) RESULTS DAY:
1. YOUR RESULTS – Whatever your results (or predicted results), contact us and we will discuss all your options regarding studying Medicine/Dentistry abroad!
2. APPLICATION – Our representatives will guide you through the application process and apply directly to the university on your behalf to make sure you attain your guaranteed place!
3. SUBMISSION – After submitting your documents, we will work closely with the university to process them and you will be informed immediately upon receiving your offer!
4. TRANSITION – You will transition with us to your chosen university. Our trusted and experienced representatives will fly with you and help you enrol, settle in, find accommodation and everything else in between!
£1000 worth Medical eBooks given complimentary by Tutelage Ltd to all their applicants.
Currently, we are taking applications for Medicine and Dentistry for ALL of our partner universities. So, if you are interested in applying or simply finding out more, then get in touch with us! Our representatives will help you explore your options and secure a place onto a Medicine or Dentistry course in Europe!
Our application process is simple; we do all the leg work to ensure our students have as smooth a service as possible. Furthermore, our consistently high student satisfaction rate speaks volumes about the quality of the service we provide!
* Guaranteed Entry based on Pass Assurance if Entrance Test is required.
CLEARING 2019 HOTLINE:020 3617 1785 CONTACT US NOW OR EMAIL US ON INFO@TUTELAGE.ORG.UK
Tutelage Ltd, 34-44 London Road, Morden, SM4 5BT, London.
| Website: www.tutelage.org.uk | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 020 3617 1785 |