Tutelage is now proud to announce that we are partnering with 6 Georgian Universities
We will now be working with the below mentioned Universities which are still provided with our excellent student Admissions & Relocation Support.
Welcome to our new partner universities in Georgia. Our new partner Universities are currently a popular option for many applicants due to a range of opportunities catering to the specific needs. With courses in English, and from the 4-year Graduate Entry programmes or the 6-year Medicine Undergraduate / Dentistry 5 year Undergraduate 5-year programmes (which are internationally recognised) to the very affordable University fee’s and living costs, Georgia has become an attractive option for many students. With no Visa’s required for UK Nationals and living costs at less than $4000 a year, it’s more than the breath-taking natural beauty of Georgia that students gravitate to.
Why choose Tutelage? The wide range of benefits which include an allocated adviser with 24/7 support both over the phone or in our London-Based offices providing a 37-point care support system. Tutelage uses a team of young, professional and friendly people including both current Doctor’s and those who are themselves studying abroad for a more personalised experience, who have helped 1000+ students to not only complete the application process but also help the relocation of new students as part of a group allowing students to travel with and meet other new students as well as to feel at ease in their new environment. The team then continues to provide support both with representatives at the University, and at home including Graduation support as well as further career assistance.
A list of the University options;
- DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (DTMU)
- Tuition fee is approx. £6,600 per year and duration of course is 6 years.
- Degree obtained is Medical Doctor (MD)
- GEORGIAN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY (GAU)
- GAU accepts transfer and graduate entry programmes such as Biomedical Science into 3rd or 4th semester.
- Tuition Fee for the 5-year program is approx. £4,500 per year.
- Tuition Fee for the 6-year program is approx. £3,750 per year.
- UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (UG)
- The University of Georgia accepts transfer and graduate entry programmes such as Biomedical Science into 3rd or 4th semester.
- Tuition fees:
- Medicine – approx. £4,900 per year
- Dentistry – approx. £4,500 per year
- TBILISI MEDICAL ACADEMY (TMA)
- Tbilisi Medical Academy accepts transfer and graduate entry programmes such as Biomedical Science into 3rd or 4th semester.
- Tuition Fee: approx. £4,900 per year
- NEW VISION UNIVERSITY (NVU)
- 4-year Graduate Entry programme available
- Tuition Fees;
- Medicine: 1st Year approx. £5760 per year, Thereafter approx. £4,320
- Dentistry: 1st Year approx. £4,120 per year, Thereafter approx. £3,090
- CAUCASUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (CIU)
- Tuition Fees;
- Medicine: approx. £4,120 per year
- Dentistry: approx. £3,460 per year
- Tuition Fees;
CONTACT THE LEADING CONSULTANCY TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO START YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS!