Medicine is one of the most reputable fields in the world which are preferred by most of the educated youth who want to get graduated. Locally in the UK, the number of such students is much higher, but many students are not selected because of limited seats reserved for medicine discipline. Such students can contact Tutelage, the most renowned, trusted and leading consultancy service of the UK. We have good choices for such students in our partner Universities in Europe. These famous and internationally recognized Universities offer medicine study to UK students in the English Language. After completion of six years of medical study, students will be awarded a GMC/ GDC approved degrees which means you can go back to the UK and work there as a registered doctor after completing some formalities. Top Universities for Medicine charge lowest tuition fees per academic year and their degree is one of the most valuable degrees in the world. All the below-stated universities have universally recognized/ approved curriculum.
- Sofia Medical University, Bulgaria: Sofia Medical University is one of the top Medical Universities offering Medical education to UK students in just 8000 Euro per academic year. The course language is English. It is one of the best medical Universities in Europe. Sofia Medical University ranking is number one in Medical professional fields. It is the oldest medicine institute for higher medical studies in Bulgaria. It offers quality education and higher quality facilities to students.
- Varna Medical University, Bulgaria:
It is also one of the oldest, recognized and well-known medical Universities of Bulgaria. Its stands at 7th ranking in Bulgarian Medical Universities in 2019. Its annual academic fee is 8000 Euro. International students are most welcome here specially of UK.
- Plovdiv Medical University, Bulgaria:
It is an old Universityof medical and this most prestigious. Thousands of international students are currently studying there. Its ranking is 31st among Medical institutes in Bulgaria. Its fee for each academic year is 8000 Euro.
- Pleven Medical University, Bulgaria:
It is one of the best medical Universities in Bulgaria. Pleven Medical University has 26th ranking in Bulgaria. It costs the lowest tuition fees i.e. 7500 Euro.
- Charles Medical University, Slovakia:
Charles Medical University is one of the oldest universities of Slovakia, founded in 1348. It is ranked as one of the top oldest medical universities in the world. Its fee structure for international students is 12,200 Euro in the medical field.
- P.J. Safarik Medical University, Slovakia:
Pavol Josef Medical University was established in 1959 in Slovakia. P.J. Safarik Medical University ranks 7th in Slovakia in the list of Top Medical Universities. It has a fee structure of 10,500 Euro/ year for medicine studies. International students are welcome here to get admission in medical field being offered in English.
- Riga Stradins Medical University, Latvia:
Riga Stradins medical University was established in 1950 in Latvia. It stands at 5th ranking in Latvia in the list of medical universities. Its academic tuition fee for medical students is 12,000 Euro. It also offers quality education and facilitative environment.
- Palacky Medical University, Czech Republic:
Palacky medical University was established in 1573 for only Theology but then it introduced several disciplines including medicine and dentistry. Its ranking is 2nd in 2019 in top medical universities of the Czech Republic. For medicine study, its fee structure per academic year is 10,500 Euro.