- DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (DTMU)
- Tuition fee is approx. £6,600 per year and duration of course is 6 years.
- Degree obtained is Medical Doctor (MD)
David Tvildiani Medical University (DTMU) is today considered one of the best medical universities in Georgia. In 1989, DTMU was founded as the first non-governmental higher medical education institution in Georgia. DTMU is included in a number of many world medical bodies;
- WHO AVICENNA Directory for medicine
- Member of the Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE)
- Organization for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System (ORPHEUS)
If you are looking for a medical school with a world-class medical education and affordable at the same time, then David Tvildiani Medical University (DTMU) is certainly the right choice for you. Tuition fee is $8000 per year and duration of course is 6 years. Degree obtained is Medical Doctor (MD). Over 200 graduates of DTMU have successfully passed the qualifying exams and have already completed or are currently enrolled in residency or other proficiency courses, working as physicians in prominent USA and European Universities and Clinics.
£1000 Medical Books for FREE as part of our Package!
** Preparatory Course for FREE **
Admissions Hotline: 020 3617 1785 Call us now to Apply!