- TBILISI MEDICAL ACADEMY (TMA)
- Tbilisi Medical Academy accepts transfer and graduate entry programmes such as Biomedical Science into 3rd or 4th semester.
- Tuition Fee: approx. £4,900 per year
TMA was founded in 1992 by Georgian physician, pediatric surgeon, Petre Shotadze and since its foundation, TMA has produced more than 1500 graduates who currently are practicing in leading Georgian and International Hospitals, Universities and Scientific Centre's. Tbilisi Medical Academy itself is a teaching university with highly qualified academic staff and conducts its activities in compliance with all applicable laws and TMA regulations. TMA provides 6 years educational courses in English language.
£1000 Medical Books for FREE as part of our Package!
** Preparatory Course for FREE **
Admissions Hotline: 020 3617 1785 Call us now to Apply!
- The Mission of TMA is to innovate and enrich medical professionals creating modern knowledge and scientific-research skills, by providing a student-oriented learning environment and the educational programs at international level.
- The main Goal of Academy is to elaborate independent and critical thinking, scientific reasoning abilities, and reasonable judgments among students, in order to support their development into highly qualified specialists.